Sunday, March 28, 2010

Conference Caterpillar!

This is a "Conference Caterpillar!"
He teaches me that . . .
Inch-by-Inch My Testimony Grows
When I Listen to the Prophet and the Apostles.
Each of the different colors on the caterpillar has a space
to write the Speakers Name and the Topic they spoke on.
I made a blank set as well, for the really little ones.
They can quietly (at least that's the goal) draw a picture
on each circle during the different conference talks.
Take the opportunity to tell them
what each speaker is talking about,
and encourage them to draw a picture to
go along with the topic.
The person with the biggest
QUIET CATERPILLAR
WINS!
Here's the Conference Caterpillar PDF:
Here's the Conference Caterpillar Blank PDF:
Place the Completed Conference Caterpillar
on your child's door to REMIND them of the
important things they learned during Conference!
We will have NEW ideas each day until Conference!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank-u so much for sharing, the flower and caterpillar are the cutest conference helps I have found, my children are going to love them!!! from a very gratefull Mother who will be able to listen to Conference with ur help!!!