Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just a Heads Up . . .

Just a heads up . . .
I am going to post a Day Keeper Video Tomorrow.
Hard to believe . . . but it's true!
It would take 56 pictures to help me explain without the video,
and as fun as that sounds, I think I'd rather do a video.
(It was the lesser of the two evils!)
The video should make things Super Easy to Understand,
which is how the book is set up to work anyway!
I will also be posting the Mix Recipe and
the Preserve It . . . Canning Corner Recipe as well.
My hard drive is at Valerie's getting a wee bit of an overhaul,
so my posts might be just a little bit later.
I guess when your hard drive starts making clicking sounds . . .
that's NOT a good thing!
After she works her magic,
I will FINALLY be able to load the next set of
Day Keeper Pages.
Bless her heart . . . Forever!
I'm learning a lot about this stuff . . . Sorry you had to wait for me
to figure things out.  I admit I'm a Tech Rookie!
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
for being sooo Patient!
YOU ROCK!

3 comments:

Janelle Savage said...

Can't wait sitting on pins and needles. This site is the best. You come up with so many cool ideas and things to think about. Looking forward to finishing up my Day Keeper. I have been using it so far and my days are going by so much smoother and things are getting done and without all the stress.
Thank you for all the hard work you put into this site.

kimber said...

me too! me too! can't wait till tom!! thanks

Natalie said...

Bless YOUR heart...forever! You are so fun.
Can we be friends... forever?! :)