Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Preparedness Project - SpOoKy FuN Halloween Decorations!

Aaahhhhhh . . .
my camera still isn't back from the shop!
I have my old camera, but the battery is dead . . . of course!
(What kind of preparedness girl has a dead battery?!?)
In my defense . . . I was planning on using my
REPAIRED camera to take the photos.
Lesson Learned:
ALWAYS
HAVE A BACK-UP PLAN!
So, it looks like you'll be getting 3 ideas tomorrow
instead of just one!
They are sooooo
FUN, FAST, 
and
EASY!
I can't wait to show you!
Idea #1:
SpOoKy SPiDeR Table Settings
Idea #2:
Halloween Scavenger Hunt
(Way FUN!)
Idea #3:
A Fabulous Family Activity
I'm soooo excited for tomorrow . . . I'm sure I won't be
able sleep, my brain just kicked into
Halloween Over-Drive!
Now that's ScArY!!!!!

No comments: